Saturday, July 02, 2011

Everything seems different now.I have no idea how to explain it,just feel like things are changing and I can't keep up with it.

Sometimes,well most of the time I've always been too envy of people of people,setting too high expectations for myself in the end to see myself fall.Ain't worth it right?Can't help it sometimes.Sinking too much into materialism and becoming a really boring person.Soon, isolation perhaps?

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Really wishing for too much stuff that can't be control and granted.
Someone please tell me why am I feeling this way..
Hormones?
Thinking too much?
Sick?

Wish my life could be turn around again,refresh or deleted.

One thing for sure though, no matter how much I have to go through, I must stay strong and brave and keep getting up even if i fall.

There is a difference between alone and lonely.

Seriously,could life get anymore worse?

Sigh.

No comments: