Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chinese New Year Blog Contest (Jipaban)

If you were to receive $100 Jipaban voucher, how would you spend it this CNY?


Chinese New Year is just around the corner, with so many places to shop, where should you start from???

Well, here's an awesome and chic place you can start: Jipaban!

Jipaban is actually an online shopping mall where anyone can go to for a fruitful shopping experience.To know more about it just click on the Jipaban link!^^

Oh before I continue,if you're interested to know more details on where I found the stuffs, just click on the picture and it will take you there!Hehe.


Anyway, to answer the above million dollar question,lol, here's how I would spend my $100 voucher this CNY...

I'll begin with my absolute FAVE out of everything I have chosen, that is the Fit and Flare Dress(Green)!

What I love about this dress is of course this really gorgeous colour!The design is simple and there's this white detailing on the lowest part of the dress which complements the green very well.Plus, it's striking in a good way,heh!(:

Next is this Laced Tank Dress in pink! I adore laces and the dress is perfect for a casual day out with family/friends or for semi-formal occasions by pairing it up with a blazer. Perfect for CNY too cause pink is almost red= auspicious colour!Hee!(:

Moving on to accessories,this Pink Ribbon Pearl Bracelet caught my eye with all the shiny pearls and it would go well with the pink laced dress. It add on a touch of feminine to the whole outfit too!


For shoes, I chose this ribbon front with lace back pumps(white). This would be suitable for both dresses, one is to tone down the green dressy look and two it matches with the pink lacy dress feel, sweet and classy!


Finally, the quilted hearts sling(camel) just look so vintage that I need to choose it, hahas. A pretty cute bag that could match easily with any outfits, any day! I could take it during CNY and filled it with many angbaos(red packets)!LOL!:p

So are you tempted yet??? There are so much more to choose from, you will be spoilt for choices! Here's also a guide specially dedicated to CNY:

CNY lookbook For Her : www.jipaban.com/cny-lookbook/women
CNY lookbook For Him : www.jipaban.com/cny-lookbook/men

I know you wanna see, go on and click it!
I especially like theme 2,fortune cookies for the girls!^^



I'm checking out Jipaban.com for CNY attire and more!(:

No comments: