Sunday, May 06, 2012

The Little Things- 18 Chefs, Getting warm.

I'm glad school had been fine for now, just hoping all projects would be done well and getting better grades for all the subjects. Time's running out soon,most deadlines are by end of this month.

Anyway, meet up with JFS for a short lunch on thursday at 18 Chefs, first time eating there and the food are seriously not bad with wide variety of toppings and sauces to choose from^^



Friday was really a special day to spent with my fave idol, had so much fun and so heart warming. Really wish time just stop right there. Hahas, I think I need awhile to get over the fact that its over and quickly get my head back into studies. Hope there will be more fan meetings and concert in the future:D

Celebrating Mother's Day in advance for Grandma, food were always so so yummy as usual(:

Have a great week!~

No comments: